Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Back to the Grindstone

So, I've pretty much decided that I'm going to graduate this May. There's a lot of hard work ahead of me, but I'm confident I can get everything accomplished. College has been fun, but I'm tired of sinking thousands of borrowed dollars into my education. As the debt racks up, my anxiousness to be debt-free climbs. So I'm going to go out and do something about it. Starting just as soon as all my classes are over.

Speaking of classes, I'm currently in the middle of a week-long intensive course on Musical theater. By Friday evening, I'm convinced I will be a brainwashed mind-puppet that only sings showtunes because of the extremely long days and the mountain of work I'm plowing through each night.

It's definitely a good feeling to get weeks worth of classes done in one day, though.

1 comment:

Dave (aka Buckskins Rule) said...

There is no better no motivation than that which resides deep within ourselves. Having found that, I think you will succeed, and do very well at it. Bravo!