Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hey, guys!

So, I'm at my grandma's house! Which has wireless internet, so Laverne gets to come out of her laptop bag! Yaaaaay!

Yes, we have wireless internet in the boondocks. Sheesh. We're not cavemen, you know. Redneck, yes. Hicks, most definitely. Cavemen, no.

So, I went to post that old blog, and the font is doing really weird things. I dunno, I've tried to fix it, but no luck. It's just plain strange, methinks.

Anyway, (and yes, my thoughts are rather scrambled tonight) I've been really busy since I've been home. Things are finally starting to slow down, which is both a good thing and a bad thing. It's a good thing, because I'll be able to get to my summer homework (yay for PL homework!), but a bad thing, because as I've already said, I get restless when things get dull around here. Hopefully I'll get hired somewhere, so I'll have a job to work at to keep me busy this summer.

I was right, though. The summer is like a fresh breath of air, and has cooled off a few things quite successfully. I'm able to take back and look at things objectively, which is exactly what I needed to do.

Anywho, I just wanted to touch base with you guys and let you know that I'm doing alright.

Hopefully, I'll see you all soon! (I have plans to come visit most everyone this summer, I think. Haha!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Katie,
What an awesome writer you are. I am amazed at the words I've just read! I haven't looked at your blog all summer (you know how crazy it is around the house) and I just had the pleasure of reading it. God has gifted you tremendously and I'm glad you are sharing your thoughts with us. The "brush stroke" revelation was awesome. Thank you for sharing that. It is so true that we can only handle one brush stroke at a time in our lives.

I am looking forward to more posts!
Love ya!
Mom