Wednesday, April 15, 2009

How I am always out of the loop.

So, tonight, my wonderful PL texts me with a highly suspicious gleeful laugh-like "teehee," then promptly tells me that she can't tell me why she's laughing. I, of course, go to investigate. Now, apparently what's going to happen is not an event, but it involves me and several other people. I am not to know until it is "my turn" to know, and I am now so thouroughly confused that I have no idea what's going on.

I have my hunches, I always do.

I just honestly have no idea what's happening, and I rather dislike it. I hate not knowing what's going on if I know that SOMETHING is going on. If I knew nothing at all, that would be better than knowing the little that I do know.

I am comforted by the fact that whatever this is is apparently hilarious, and I will be very glad of it at some point. Small comfort that it is.

Anyway, my main problem is that I'm out of the loop ONCE AGAIN. Why don't people let me in on stuff? It's not like I can't keep a secret, heck, I'm a box full of secrets. It's not like I don't have good ideas for stuff. So...why don't I ever know anything?

Oh, well. At least I always find out in the end...even if I'm the last person who knows.

No comments: