Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thoughts in the Tilley

So, I'm sitting here in the Tilley Center. And they just turned the lights out on us, which means that I've got 15 minutes to tell you what I was going to say.

Anyway, I've decided that if you want to cuddle with your bf or gf, the best place to go is the Tilley center after curfew. All the RAs are doing curfew checks, so that means that there is no one to reprimand you for hugging for more than 3 seconds. All over this place, couples have arms draped over each other, laying on each other's shoulders, and while it is very touching and sweet, I have to say that I am not amused.

I'm in the Tilley with awesome people. Molly and Ben (both of which seem to have parts of my soul, as they are so very similar to me), and Treva and her bf Ryan, whom I just met a few hours ago. They're all cuddled up on each other, and I don't really know how I feel about that. On one hand, it is really sweet, and I'm happy for her. On the other, I'm also insanely jealous because I don't have a man of my own.

At any rate, I love that I actually have a social life now. I have amazing friends who actually do stuff off campus (and invite me to tag along). Life is pretty grand right now.

Anyway, I'd better skidaddle. The lady just came around to give me my late-night pass to get back in my dorm...and I should probably head out pretty soon.

Love you guys!

And hey, another non-depressing post! I'm doing fairly well for myself. Mwaha.

No comments: